For us, March was all about the arrival of springtime and we took to Instagram, filling it up with #SouthernDoin’s. Temperatures are warming up here in North Carolina, so I predict even more springy goodness for April! Here’s what we were up to last month, in and out of the office.
1. Emily’s Great Day mug and lots of to do lists filled her desk as she prepared for V6 shoots!
2. Lara, Ari and Grace took advantage of the warmer temperatures and visited the belted goats at Fearrington.
3. Kristin celebrated family birthdays at Lexington BBQ with some seriously delicious Southern delicacies.
4. Marissa took her office outside in order to pretend it was the South!
5. I added some very cool new office supplies to my collection: 80’s Glam Sharpies!
6. Kristin traveled to the ACC Tournament in Greensboro, NC, to cheer on the Tar Heels with her hubs, Kyle. (Go Heels!)
7. Lara and I worked on fun shop goodies and new projects.
8. I went to Downtown Raleigh for First Friday and came across this gem. It’s North Carolina inside a mason jar on a onesie!
9. Marissa and her handsome husband attended a Spring Training team BBQ for the Padres.
10. Lara did some painting for her shop!
11. Receipts times two from Emily’s Easter weekend. “Paying for the person behind us in line is one of my favorite traditions,” she says.
12. Marissa celebrated spring with a little floral bow business! Too cute, we say!
13. Kristin and Kyle drove down to North Carolina for Easter weekend. “I was bouncing off the walls of the car on the way down the mountain,” said Kristin. “I was so excited to spend time with my sweet family!”
14. Emily made a chocolate peanut butter cheesecake for Easter dinner dessert. According to Em, it was as good as it sounds!
15. Polka dots + pink nails made working on tax prep with Lara so much more fun for Marissa! At least, that’s what she told herself :)
16. Lara, Emily and Gina hosted a successful Making Things Happen conference with some amazing ladies!
17. With warmer temperatures around the corner, I picked up my first strawberry plants with my dad!
18. Lara and Ari celebrated 7 years of marriage! Yay!!
What did y’all do in March? What were the highlights of your month?