Our last gorgeous issue above with head honcho Lara. Image courtesy of Smilebooth.
Hi friends! Just a reminder that this Sunday, August 1 is the V3 ad deadline! If you haven’t yet taken the plunge, now is the time to do so!
As an extra incentive (not like you need one… haven’t you heard how awesome this thing is going to be?!), we’ll take $100 off the price listed in the media kit. Don’t have a media kit? Why, just email Katharine! She’ll be happy to sort everything out for you.
Your favorite SW friends, with the addition of a few very special gentlemen.
In the meantime, we’ve compiled a list of 10 Southern things you can do with the extra $100 you’ll be saving. You may thank us later.
1. Outfit your family in bow ties. May we suggest XOElle?
2. Buy five bottles of Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka. Please, share with others.
3. Local favorite! Treat eight of your best buddies to a picnic buffet at Chapel Hill’s Carolina Inn Fridays on the Front Porch music series.
4. Score a mean pair of vintage cowboy boots. Emily likes these ones. Alas, they are not her size.
5. Order a Paula Deen-approved deep-fryer. We’re sure y’all can figure out what to do next.
7. Get your New Orleans on and pick up a few boxes of macarons from SW favorite Sucre.
8. Make a trip to the farmer’s market, buy them out of cucumbers, then try your hand at pickling.
9. Eat barbecue. Lots of it.
10. Buy many copies of SW and give them away to your friends.
Happy weekend, everyone!
P.S. Remember, our Twitter giveaway ends on Sunday, too… it’s a good one!