The month of June has been jam-packed for us Southern Weddings ladies! And the Instagram app has made it even easier for us to share little snippets of the fun with all y’all! Here’s a little peek into what’s been going on behind the scenes, in and out of the SW office.
1. My handsome husband’s baseball team participated in the Rickwood Classic. Don’t tell that I was late, but I showed up in the 9th inning for a picture of BDK in his old-timey uniform then left!
2. Lara’s parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary! Aren’t they a gorgeous couple?
3. Nicole enjoyed the Women in Country Showcase at the Charlotte Music Awards.
4. Animal Rescue Day brought the sweetest faced pups to the ballpark, and the worst puppy fever to BDK and I.
5. Nicole discovered Sweet Tea Ice Cream!! It’s made in North Carolina, and definitely will become a new staple in our office!
6. My hubs, BDK (on the right), participated in an on-field skit! I laughed until my cheeks hurt – then I broke my toe at this same game!
7. Emily spotted this gorgeous gardenia on an evening walk. So lovely!
8. She also snapped a shot of this hot doggie relaxing in the shade at Tuckahoe Plantation during a V5 shoot. It was about 98 degrees that day – yeow!
9. Krispy Kremes make the perfect celebration treat for a great shoot! Don’t you agree?
10. Emily’s cryptic sketches from a a big V5 editorial planning meeting. Can you guess what kind of feature this will be? Don’t worry – neither can I! ; )
11. Lara’s sweet Grace laughing in her sleep. Let’s pause just for a sec! Can this doll-baby get any cuter? I think not!
12. The adorable Miss Nicole starting V5 layout and choosing image selections. Wait until y’all see what we’ve got in store!
13. A peek at Lara’s desk. Can you believe she painted that peaceful art in the background? What a talented lady!
14. Nicole went skydiving (AHHH! So not jealous!) then gorged on some delicious hushpuppies afterwards (so jealous!).
15. Just a few of the yummy chocolates we’ve been tasting for Taste TV. I know, it’s a tough job!
How was your June? What were the highlights of your month?
P.S. See what our May looked like here.