Are y’all on Instagram? The Southern Weddings ladies are! We love how easy it makes sharing photos! Lately, we’ve been breaking out our phone to share everything from the cool packages we get in the mail to what we made for dinner. Here’s a little peek into what’s been going on behind the scenes with the Southern Weddings ladies, in and out of the office.
1. Memorial Day makes us so grateful, especially Lara whose husband, father and grandfather all served our country.
2. We finally got around to decorating our office with beautiful images from our past issues.
3. Warmer weather meant the perfect conditions for Lara’s church to hold an outdoor service.
4. I love my friends who sport vintage truckers hat from rural Kentucky to our rooftop brunch.
5. Stacks and stacks of boxes came in full of V5 goodies!
6. I brushed up on my cornhole game at a friend’s backyard graduation party.
7. Emily’s wedding bracelet. “I found it in my Mom’s stash when I was home last week!”
8. Emily donned her press pass as she headed into her third National Stationery Show! (She brought back tons of paper goodies, y’all.)
9. We gushed over these sparklers that our reader models will be donning for some V5 shoots!
10. Marissa was running late to a baseball game and rocked giant velcro rollers in the car. “I’m sure Southern girls understand the importance of big hair!”
11. Marissa’s ring was at the jeweler because a diamond fell out, so she tried on her grandmother’s vintage for size. Um, we love it!
12. The fair came to town and Marissa and a few of the baseball boys went to the petting zoo. “Don’t tell my husband I think the baby goats are adorable! He wants to buy one!!”
We hope you had an great month, y’all! What were some of your highlights?