1. Emily and I traveled down to the Hilton Head area of South Carolina for a photo shoot. The location was so beautiful, I never wanted to leave!
2. In doing some cleanup at my dad’s house, I found a ton of his old Kodachrome slides with scenes from Virginia in the 80s.
3. Emily traveled to Virginia for an SWV6 shoot, with her azalea co-pilot traveling safely in the passenger seat.
4. Kristin celebrated Memorial Day with an impromptu supper at her aunt and uncle’s house, which was properly dressed for the holiday!
5. We released brand new prints in Lara’s shop!
6. Marissa did her very best not to take this cute little guy home from the shelter. Even though it almost killed her.
7. I traveled down to Atlanta for my sister’s bachelorette weekend and was dying for some peaches as we passed Gaffney’s peach water tower.
8. Since Marissa couldn’t be home on Mother’s Day, she wore her grandmother’s locket with her mama’s photo inside as a sweet reminder of them both.
9. Emily snapped a scene from her and John’s recent day trip to Saxapahaw.
10. Emily spotted this wild clematis on an evening walk.
11. Our sweet tea office chalk art by our very own Emily! It’s so cute, we’re considering turning it into a piece for our shop.
12. Kristin spent the weekend at the South Carolina coast getting sun kissed and eating her weight in hush puppies
13. Lara and Ari brought Grace to Fridays on the Front Porch at the Carolina Inn for some dancin’ and bluegrass!
14. Marissa about died when she saw these adorable tiny cowboy boots her friend has for her baby.
15. Katie Stoops arrived for our shoot in Chapel Hill and snapped this adorable photo of Gracie afterward.
16. This is what happens when Kristin and Marissa have way-too-long Google Hangout meetings. They get silly!
17. Kristin planted her very first baby herb garden!
18. I traveled to the National Stationery Show in New York and loved meeting Natalie Chang in the Kate Spade booth!
What did y’all do in May? What were the highlights of your month?