Happy Monday! Grab a tall glass of sweet tea, y’all, and sit a spell with us. September flew right on by, but we did manage to catch some of it on our iPhones! Take a look at what the Southern Weddings gals have been up to in and out of the office.
1. Emily and John got their marriage license! (And got married shortly after, of course.)
2. Marissa ate the most delicious biscuit from The Flying Biscuit! Yep, that’s the name — do any of y’all have one of these near you? They’re the best!
3. When Marissa saw this bumper sticker, she knew it was right up Lara’s alley. Lara loves boiled peanuts almost as much as chickens!
4. I traveled to Asheville with my sister to take a look at venues for her wedding next year!
5. The clubby at the ballpark gave Marissa these. “He’s an enabler, but I like it!”
6. Lara went on vacation to our Honeylist destination, Watercolor, with four generations of Southern women!
7. In Marissa’s family, baby name planning is big business. She and her mother-in-law took some time to check out all the names on the family tree. “No baby yet, but we have to plan ahead!”
8. Emily’s sweet handwritten vows!
9. Emily admired her new view once she arrived back at work. We quite like it, too.
10. Emily and John cheered at a high school football game… even though they know no one in high school. “I blame Friday Night Lights!”
11. Lara did a lot of V5 layout at her desk.
12. Grace played peekaboo with me while was trying to work on layout : )
13. Grace spotted a puppy!
14. Emily and I were delivered cold Cheerwine to refuel for a night of layout!
15. The view from my desk now includes candy and Pantone swatches.
How was your September? What were the highlights of your month?
See what happened in past months: