When it comes to bridal style, I tend to fall into the more classic category. For example, I wore white satin d’orsay heels with a big ol’ bow to my own wedding! However, I sure do love when a bride includes fun fashion statements to make their look uniquely their own. When a reader reached out to us asking for non-bridal wedding day shoe ideas, I was happy to oblige! From super comfortable flats to pretty floral heels, here are a few of our favorite options for an alternative to the classic white wedding shoe.
1. Monogrammed Jack Rogers 2. Classic Jack Rogers 3. Just Married Flip Flop 4. Just Married Flip Flop 5. Bow Flip Flop
1. Metalic tennis shoes 2. Perforated slides 3. Glittery sneakers 4. Lace espadrilles 5. Lace espadrilles 6. Gold ballet flats
1. Pink block heels 2. Floral detail flats 3. Liberty floral heels 4. Ankle strap heels 5. Nude floral heels 6. Blue ankle strap heels
1. Suede sandals 2. Glittery sneakers 3. Gingham sneakers 4. Bow heels 5. Blue heels with bow 6. Ornate heels
1. Matisse boots 2. Durango boots 3. Short boot 4. Ivory boots
Which pair is your favorite? I can’t help but love those sparkly blue sneakers! They’re way too much fun!
Southern Weddings reserves the right to delete comments which contain profanity or personal attacks or seek to promote a business unrelated to the post. And remember: a good attitude is like kudzu – it spreads. We love hearing your kind thoughts!