My goodness, it’s an exciting day already, what with our new Maile Lani giveaway, but it’s about to get even better! The Southern Weddings gals are so excited to say that we’ve recently partnered with the visual search engine Lover.ly!
What does this mean for y’all? Only that you’ll now be able to find tons of your favorite Southern ideas in the most edited visual search engine online. Yahoo!!
For those who aren’t familiar with Lover.ly, here’s a brief primer:
– Lover.ly allows you to easily search, discover, and save your favorite wedding ideas. Just like Pinterest, you can then access these images from anywhere and on the go.
– Unlike Pinterest, there are only wedding images in the search engine, making it perfect for engaged ladies (and gents!) like yourselves to get to the good stuff quick. The images are also pulled only from top wedding blogs (like SW!), so you know you’re getting the good stuff, sans duds.
– A super awesome component of Lover.ly is that every image comes with vendor attribution, so you can actually see who created that amazing bouquet, or wear to buy those amazing shoes. Love this!!
– Our last favorite feature of Lover.ly? Because of the super intense tagging of the images that goes on behind the scenes, it’s possible to get very specific search results (for example, cake –> fondant –> multi-tier –> pink). Perfect for when you know exactly what you’re looking for!
– You can save images in Bundles (like “Stripes” or “Monograms” or “Bow Ties”), or if you’re not sure how you’d like to categorize an image, you can simply add it to your “Loved” Bundle.
– Best of all? You can keep as many Bundles as you’d like private! Perfect for keeping an element of suspense among your guests, or for brainstorming bridesmaid gift ideas!
Ready to get going? Just head over to Lover.ly and sign up for an account! Be sure to check out the SW account while you’re there – we’ll be bundling and sharing right alongside you!